In India, education has come a long way and students from a wide number of schools have gone on to make their mark in some of the best colleges and universities across the globe. The schools in India have been providing a top-notch education for all the young minds and help them develop academically and socially and become great global citizens. Here are some of the best schools in Pune where you can get admission to it. Read more for further details:
- The Bharati Vidyapeeth Rabindranath Tagore School of Excellence – The Bharati Vidyapeeth Rabindranath Tagore School of Excellence is one of the best schools in Pune that is inspired by the teachings and philosophy of the Nobel Laureate Shri Rabindranath Tagore. They have an education system that is deeply rooted in one’s best surroundings but also connected to the cultures of the wider world as well as individualized to the personality of the child. Their emphasis is laid on arts and culture for developing empathy and sensitivity.
- St. Xavier’s Collegiate School – St. Xavier’s Collegiate School is one of the best schools in India and it is a private English medium school for boys. The school was initiated by the Jesuits in the year 1860 to impart quality education to the Catholic boys. However, these days, the school provides admission to all the students irrespective of their religion, caste or creed. This school is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), which conducts the ISCE and ISC examinations in classes X and XII respectively.
- The Doon School – The Doon School is located in Dehradun and it is established in the year 1935. The Doon School is one of the finest schools in India and it strives to develop leadership is one of the students through the curriculum as well as societies, clubs and sports teams. The Doon School has an art and media school and it is a 25000 square foot building with an Apple Mac studio, a film studio, an auditorium as well as museum spaces, a reading room, and a trophy room.
- Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School – Shree SwaminarayanGurukul International School was established in the year 1994 and it is a residential boy only schools and this school also offer day boarding facility too. The school is affiliated to CBSE and this school offers classes from I to XII. The school has international playgrounds as well as a lush green campus that is spread over 35 acres of land.
- Little Flower High School – Little Flower High School is established in the year 1953 and it provides holistic education to meet the needs of the individual as well as society. The school follows the Central Board of Secondary Education curriculum. The school imparts education in English and provides Telegu as well as Hindi as options for first and second languages.
There are many other great schools in India, but these are some of the top-notch. Visit the website of these schools and make sure you choose the right school for your children.