Today, even before one completes their 12th examination, they know in which sector they want to enter and thus prepare themselves accordingly. Engineering, MBBS, law are some of the common courses, one pursues, however, the number of courses and colleges is vast now. The food and beverage industry is getting the attention of most of the students these days.
There are a wide number of food and beverage management courses in India available, which makes joining the industry, much easier and interesting. So, let’s read more about this industry and the top colleges in India.
About Diploma in Food and Beverage Services:
Diploma in food and beverage services is one of the best courses that train the students about the basics of cooking, baking, safety procedures as well as nutrition. The students can gain some knowledge about business management as well as food and beverage management courses in India. They teach about subjects such as accounting, cost control, human resources, and so on. As there are a plethora of production and service jobs that exist in this industry, it ranges from cooking to warehouse management. With a diploma in the food and the beverage industry, a student can join the top-notch restaurants or start their own restaurant. However, before one can pursue their dream, it is important to join one of the best colleges that offer quality education.
So, here is the list of the best colleges:
- Amity University, Gurgaon
- Ananta Institute of Hotel Management and allied Studies, Jaipur
- Cradle of management institute, Delhi
- Institute of hotel management, catering, and nutrition, Delhi
- KrystalSchool of Excellence, Kolkata
- Institute of management study, Kolkata
- All India Institutes of Management Studies, Chennai
- RIMT University, Punjab
- SRM Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology, and Applied Nutrition, Chennai
- Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Mumbai,
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology, and Applied Nutrition, Goa
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering, and Nutrition, Lucknow
- La Sphere Hotel Management School, Mumbai
- Institute of Hotel Management, Hajipur
These are some of the best food and beverage colleges in the industry that offer the students with quality education. If you want to join the top-notch colleges then visit the website of these colleges and gather all the relevant information. Make sure you have all the details of the eligibility criteria, admission procedure, the faculty members, the facilities provided by the college, the extracurricular activities, and much more to make sure that you join the best college to achieve great success.
The eligibility criteria
Though the eligibility criteria might vary from one college to another, the candidates must have completed their higher education are eligible for the course. Some institutions might require a minimum of aggregate marks; however, some might consider the score in the entrance tests. The admission process is carried over by considering the merit score of the students in the 10+2 as well as the entrance exams conducted. Some colleges might also go through a round of personal interviews to check the capability of the student.