Kazakhstan is an emerging destination with medical aspirations. The MBBS in Kazakhstan has more cases for students who use the same curriculum standards at the lowest rate and the same standards. Medical research is the dream of thousands of students, and it holds an important position in most countries or regions around the world. But unfortunately, due to some problems and reasons, these dreams are still the dreams of many unfortunate aspirants. The main factor is the small number of government medical seats and the high rate of competition for these seats. However, if we talk about private universities, the tuition fees are unbelievably high and many people can afford it, but sadly, a group of students has difficulty paying their tuition fees. Indian students face such problems in particular, either because they are financially struggling or because they are not enrolled in the ideal medical school. Kazakhstan joined the European Higher Education Area in 2011 and is participating in the Bologna process aimed at standardizing higher education in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is a Central Asian country. The official languages of Kazakhstan are Kazakh and Russian. The country borders Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan, and is adjacent to most of the Caspian Sea.
Why Study MBBS in Kazakhstan from Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) of Kazakhstan?
1. The student VISA (Visitors International Stay Admission) application is very simple. The Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) of Kazakhstan is accredited by the WHO (World Health Organization), MCI (Medical Council of India), GMC (General Medical Council), IMED (International Medical Education Directory), and USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination).
2. Maintaining high-quality education standards are very high, and medical examiners are not required to participate in medical examinations.
3. The universities there provide world-class methods and ideologies for teaching such as Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU). The cost of living is very low and affordable.
4. Once they have completed their studies, they can even go home, complete further studies, or apply for jobs. They can appear in screening tests conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
5. They can also apply for jobs in the EU (European Union) and the USA (the United States of America). The degree is globally recognized.
6. The safety and security of the country are guaranteed. In addition, they also study the country’s history and culture. In this way, they can get the best exposure. The relaxed VISA (Visitors International Stay Admission) process has a 100% guarantee.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kazakhstan
1. The following are the minimum eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
2. There is no entrance test like IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test).
3. Students must be at least 17 years old and must start on December 31 of the year of enrollment.
4. Students must complete the twelfth or 12th class on the regular board.
5. Students must have at least 50% scores in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology), and if they are from the general category, they must have the English language as a compulsory subject.
6. Students must have at least 40% scores in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology), and if they are from Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) or Other Backward Classes (OBC), also they must have the English language as a compulsory course.
MBBS Course Duration in Kazakhstan
The duration for MBBS in Kazakhstan is 5 years. This is less than the duration of countries such as the Philippines, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Georgia, etc. This helps the students to save one year. This one year is more valuable for the students who have a gap after the completion of their schooling.