Many students are confused about which is beneficial for them, PGDM or MBA. Students should first understand the difference between the two. PGDM is a postgraduate diploma in management offered by many best PGDM colleges in Delhi NCR. It is a program designed to provide technical skills and conceptual understanding to aspirants. The program’s main aim is to offer holistic knowledge to candidates and make them fully capable of taking on all future challenges.
On the other hand, MBA is a graduate degree course that focuses on offering theoretical and practical knowledge and trading for business management. MBA degree is designed to understand better business and management in many fields, including business law, accounting, finance, and marketing. There are many colleges offering MBA program that focus on corporate responsibilities, organizational behavior and business strategy.
Eligibility for PGDM program
To be eligible for the PGDM program, students should have a bachelor’s degree in any course with 50 per cent marks. In the case of IIM, students should have 60 percent marks. To get admission in IMS, visit us at the official website. Students who want to pursue PGDM from IMS Ghaziabad should ensure that they qualify for IMS Ghaziabad eligibility criteria.
Difference between PGDM and MBA
However, both PGDM and MBA are postgraduate-level management courses, but they have many differences in them:
1. PGDM is a diploma, and on the other hand, MBA is a degree course. Both management courses ready students for leadership and managerial positions but are different in technicality.
2. One major difference between these two is in terms of accreditation and affiliation. Autonomous institutions recognized by AICTE offers PGDM courses, and affiliated institutions and universities offer an MBA degree. Students who want to pursue PGDM from the best colleges can apply now for admission at IMS, Ghaziabad, and the best PGDM college in Delhi NCR.
3. PGDM and MBA programs are different as MBA is cheaper than PGDM because the government approves most MBA offering colleges.
4. For PGDM courses, students have to pass in any of the entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA. For MBA courses, students need state level entrance exams like MAH-CET etc.
There are many about 90 percent of 100 institutes that offer PGDM courses and offer exposure, better training, etc. There are many best PGDM colleges in Delhi NCR offering guaranteed placements. MBA institutions also offer guaranteed placements.
MBA and PGDM salary and jobs
Students, who choose the MBA program, have below listed job roles:
• HR manager
• Business Analyst
• Marketing manager
• Finance advisor
• Investment banker
Students who choose to pursue PGDM can work as:
• Project manager
• Data scientist
• Tax specialist
• Auditor consultant
• International Sales Manager
• Corporate Banking
• Commercial Credit
• Equity Research
However, the salary varies from sector to sector. The salary can range from INR 3.5 lakh to INR 20 lakh per year for a finance manager. Also, the Sales Manager earns an annual salary of INR 4.88 lakh approx… Due to high demand, there are many government jobs offered to for PGDM graduates.
Due to the rise in IT, sector students want to pursue management programs. PGDM is definitely the stepping stone for corporate explore that aspirants need as the course polishes overall personality. Students learn and also have to face real-time business situations, have better presentation skills and much more. If you are seeking for a management course, choose your institution wisely for a successful career path. You can visit us at the official website of IMS Ghaziabad for more details.