Facebook likes are the most common words on social media platforms, and if you are running a small business or a page, you need to increase likes on your profile. Apart from this, many people see it as a social media status. But due to rising competition, increasing likes on your FB page is tough today.
Like feature was introduced by FB in 2009, inspired by another social media platform, FriendFeed. And ever since that, people have been trying to figure out how to increase likes on their Facebook page.
Why is Facebook likes essential?
Facebook ranking algorithm work on the number of likes on a person’s post. If a user has a lot of likes, then the Facebook algorithm pushes that user on top. So likes are crucial. This social media platform has always used the algorithm based on likes, but now it is a secret what kind of algorithm it has, and still likes to play a vital role in it.
Like, serve as social proof because, unlike most things, lakes can be visible to the user worldwide and can influence your audience. There are many ways maybe you can boost your likes on your Facebook page.
Should you buy Facebook page likes?
Considering how important it is to increase likes on the Facebook page this can bring the idea of buying likes might appear in your mind a few times. But it is not a good idea to buy them, and there can be several reasons for this. FB how strict rules against unethical users; if they find out about the likes that you purchased, then there is a chance that your account might get banned.
How to get more likes on FB?
- Pin a popular post – Facebook has a prominent feature of pinning down your favorite post or your most popular post. By doing this, you have provided your post more visibility all over the Internet, and the chances of getting more like are confirmed.
- Work with influencers – It is most common to approach influencers for marketing purposes today. For example, if you are running a business on your Facebook page, then influencers might help you to gain more likes. People already follow influencers who have a number of likes and followers on their profiles. If they post for you, then their user might like your profile for your Facebook page.
- Try to cross-promote your content – Cross-promotion is one of the best ways by which you can increase the engagement of your social media platform. For example, it is reported that over 90% of the population in the whole world uses FB. Therefore promoting the advertisement of your Facebook page on other social media platforms might help your page to grow more.
For example, if you have a considerable amount of followers on Instagram or Twitter, but you want the same for your Facebook page, then you might provide a link to your FB page on your Instagram or Twitter and ask your audience to follow your FB page also.
- Knowing about the content your audience wants to see – You have to thoroughly research what kind of topics or what type of content your audience like to view. Providing something that your audience wants will definitely boost likes on your Facebook page. There are many ways by which you can know about their requirement.
- Use the comment section to know their demand
- Run a quick survey
- Start question and answering sessions
- Go live to target your audience directly
- Create polls
These things will help you to find out about the requirement of your audience, and this can be very effective to buy Facebook page likes naturally and legally.
- Know when your audience is active – Facebook’s algorithm prioritizes recent posts, so if you have posted something in the morning, but your audience is only engaged in the afternoon, then it might be tough for you to get likes on your post. So this makes it very important to know about the timing of your audience, and the general timing that applies across the world is between 8:00 PM to 12:00 PM.
People are usually free at this time because if they are working, then the nighttime is the only time when they can spend on social media platforms. So make sure before posting anything to get to know about the active timing of your audience.
These are a few organic ways by which you can achieve likes on your Facebook page. Of course, to achieve something, you have to work hard for it. Following unethical practices might be dangerous for your reputation and your profile. Apart from this, Facebook can also ban your account because of their policy. However, if you work hard for success, then it would be only a struggle of a few months before you achieve something big.