Advertise/Write For Us – Submit Guest Post on Educational Touch
Thanks for your interest in guest posting. If you would like to write for us and want to submit your first guest post on Educational Touch Blog then please feel free to send your request email to email@example.com with complete genuine details about you like name, website/ blog URL link, valid email, social profile links, links of guest posts that you already published on other blogs and provide information about the topic that you want to write or already written for us.
Before you proceed to send a request email we recommend you read guests posting quality guidelines and best practices mentioned below and ensure that you have understood all of them. We strongly follow our rules and guidelines.
So you also please keep them in mind and follow them to submit your post successfully on our blog. Remember, we’ll accept guest posts from only real blog authors and we also accept product promotions through guest posts.
Guest Posting Quality Guidelines
- We also accept sponsored reviews on this blog.
- You must have to comply with Google Webmasters Quality Guidelines. And also read about the Google link scheme.
- We don’t accept news blogs, interviews, latest updates, and other unwanted content from anyone.
- Your blog shouldn’t contain any content related to adult, illegal, hacking and cracking, etc.
- You should need to have your own blog or website related to our niche education to submit a guest article on our site through this service.
- Your content should need to be fresh and unique.
- Try to keep your post above 700 words. Post under 700 words will be rejected immediately upon our review. Remember, don’t include unnecessary words to keep your post above 700 words and lengthy.
- The post must be well-formed. Use proper headings and paragraphs to make your post perfect. Try to do your best.
- Your post must contain at least one relevant copyright free picture and not more than 3.
- You’re allowed to embed only one relevant video on your post if only necessary.
- Don’t copy the content of anyone from any source to make your post for us. Make your post with your own unique words.
- Your post should need to be relevant to our blog niche. So try to write relevant content.
- More guidelines will be updated from time to time. So stay connected to this page.
Note: After publishing you’re post we reserve all rights to remove your post from our blog at any time if we found your post or you violate any of the above-given rules or guidelines. We hope these are very easy to follow so let’s try to write guest posts for us.
Guest Post Approval Process:
After you send a request email to us with your required genuine information mentioned above next our Educational Touch Team will review the details that you provided and respond to your email immediately if we think you’re satisfied with our guidelines otherwise you’ll not receive any response from our side.
- If your post is approved successfully then we’ll ask you to send your full post with your profile.
- Finally, we will publish your guest post on our blog with proper structure.
- In case your post is rejected then you can request again after a few months with a new post and with exclusive content.